DogSpace.online respects the desire to keep all personal data submitted online private. We are also aware of the need for appropriate security measures and a responsible processing of the personal data that we receive.
We register and process personal information for the purposes of being able to deliver the products you have purchased to you and also to help fix any errors and deficiencies in connection with your order and delivery.
You always have the right to:
- Find out which personal data DogSpace.online have registered about you
- Have incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant personal data deleted
- Have your registered personal data transferred to a third party
- Ask to have all of your personal data deleted
No personal data registered at DogSpace.online will ever be transferred, sold or made available to third parties. All information is stored securely and is only accessible to trusted employees at DogSpace.online.
In connection with electronic payments, we use a secure encryption via the online store system. It is from an approved supplier and certified with the E-label.
Collection and processing of personal data
Personal data covers all information that can be used to identify an individuals, including first and last name, age, gender, private address, email address, phone number and other contact information.
Generally speaking, you can access the website without telling us who you are and without providing any personal information. However, we do need some kinds of personal data to process your order or inquiry and/or to deliver news and other services to you.
What we collect about you:
- When you buy one of our products and enter into a purchase agreement with us, your name, telephone number, payment information, goods you buy and time of purchase as well as information about delivery are registered.
- The purpose of the registration of your information is to be able to handle and manage the agreement between you and us. In addition, we use the information internally to fulfill the agreement. The processing of the data is in accordance with Article 6 (b) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
- When you contact our customer service (by phone, chat or email), we must be informed of your name, address, telephone number and which product you have purchased in order to help you in the best possible way with your inquiry. It is thus the basis for being able to process your inquiry that will therefore be based on the agreement with you, cf. GDPR Article 6, b) or our legitimate interest in being able to handle your inquiry in an appropriate manner, cf. GDPR Article 6, f). If the basis is subject to Article 6 of the GDPR, we at BabyDan have assessed that we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data so that we can help you in the best possible way. It is therefore considered to weigh higher than the disadvantage for you when you contact our customer service and request this service.
- Marketing per. e-mail:
- You will only receive marketing via e-mails if you have given us your consent, cf. GDPR Article 6, a
We collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Personal data that you submit when paying for a purchase
- Personal data that you submit in connection with a complaint or providing feedback
- Personal data that you submit via the website or in some other manner
We only collect the data we need to deliver the service that you are requesting (such as name, email or phone number). We do not collect any personal data from third parties on our visitors.
All processing of personal data is based on Article 6 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation. If you have sent us sensitive information, it will be processed in accordance with Article 9 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation. 2, letter f.
Personal data submitted to this website is only transferred to:
- Our company’s internal departments
- Specific and trusted third parties that use your personal data to deliver products or services that you have ordered
- A fraud registry, as per current legislation, if a customer misuses us or commits fraud
In order to continue to develop and improve our website, we log statistical data on how visitors use the site. The statistics are only used as summaries, for example, to see which pages and browsers are most frequently used by our visitors.
We use Google Analytics to collect statistics on visitors and in that context, we pass on IP address to Google Analytics.
Storing personal data
You can always be informed of what information we have registered about you by contacting us via the stated email address or phone number.
The online store system uses so-called cookies to manage the contents of the shopping basket.
When purchasing, we ask for a name, address, phone number and email address. This information is only used to process your order. Information is transmitted and stored electronically in an unencrypted format and saved for five years. The “contract” (purchasing agreement) is not stored with DogSpace.online in such a manner that you can log in or see or change the status.
We also register the IP address used to make purchases. That data is typically not used, but it may be used if there is a police investigation of some kind.
You can also choose to have your email address added to a DogSpace.online mailing list, so that you will continually be receiving news and other information from DogSpace.online. This service can be cancelled or signed up for at any time.
As per the Danish Data Protection Act, we will respond to inquiries about registered data. If there are any objections, we will delete data to the requested extent.
DogSpace.online uses log statistics, and this means that a statistical program is gathering information that may give a statistical representation of how many visitors the website has had, where they are from and what part of this site people leave from, etc. The log data is used for the purposes of optimising the website and its functionality.
A cookie a datafile that we store on your hard drive. A cookie is not a software program, and it cannot contain viruses. Cookies do not identify you as a user, they log your use of the site. In other words, cookies will recognise how you use the site, remember if you are logged in and what you have added to your shopping basket and so on.
Cookies are needed in order for a website to function properly, and they help us to optimise and adapt the website to your needs and interests. A cookie is therefore simply what the file that is stored on your computer is called. It is also possible to ask the system to save your own address information for your next visit.
If you later wish to delete this information, you can do so via the browser settings. In Internet Explorer, for example, you can do some from the “Functions” menu and the “Internet Settings” menu.
You can at any time withdraw your consent for BabyDan to process your personal data. However, this will not impact the legality of past processing based on your consent before you withdrew it.
The data controller is:
Baby Dan A/S
CVR no.: 16092045
Any questions or requests in general related to personal data should be sent in writing to our customer service via email@example.com
Complaints about Baby Dan A/S’ processing of personal data can be sent to:
The Danish Data Protection Agency
Borgergade 28, 5
DK-1300 Copenhagen K
The website uses the following cookies:
The required cookies are needed in order for the website to provide the services that you want it to. These cookies are made by the website and used, for example, to recognise you when you navigate the site and to remember if you are logged in.
These types of cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Preferential cookies are used to remember your preferences on the website, such as language or selections that make your navigation of the site easier. These cookies are made by the website and their purpose is to improve user experiences on the site.
Preferential cookies are saved on your computer and expiry on a certain date/after x period of time.
Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics cookies are used to collect visitor statistics. These cookies gather data on your use of the website, including your IP address. You can always reject cookies from Google Analytics by using the their tool.
Marketing cookies are used to track your searches and reading habits for the purposes of showing you targeted marketing content in, for example, ad banners. These cookies collect data that may contain personal data. Any data saved with these cookies may be shared with third parties.
How to delete your cookies
If you do not want us saving cookies on your computer, you can turn off cookies in your browser. You can see how here.